New Mexican Tapas: Chimi di Changa

Pearlster

okay, so maybe "and considering the portions you get for your money it's pretty good!" and "anyone who fancies some well prepared tapas and a nice night" wasn't clear enough.

Just to clear it up.

I have eaten there. The food is great. The atmosphere is great.

I wouldn't review something if I hadn't eaten there, that would defeat the object of a review.

Get off your high horse mate, nobody likes an arrogant arse hole.

I'm sorry...which part of my post was lecturing you about a website you have nothing to do with? Did YOU read MY post fully before slating me?

Your sentence does not actually mention you've eaten in there, just went in, had a chat to the 'main man' and booked a table...

Pearlster, I think that you have taken Satyrs' comments wrongly. Your OP doesn't seem to have stated that you had eaten there and that may be the reason for the unessessary replys from others. Satyr suggested to the owner if they read this thread, to hire a better web designer. So i don't think that Satyr needs to get off his high horse and probably agrees with you that 'nobody likes an arrogant arsehole :hihi:

I think that we should have now established that you have eaten there, and enjoyed it, and you are not the manager especially if you read your other posts that we can see that you are a student. Sorted:thumbsup:

Archived