Did Anyone Go To Earl Marshal School?

Mr Boreham, definately Hitler in disguise. He was just very feared and ruled the classroom. Only the cockiest kids would mess about in his class. The wrath of Boreham still sends shivers down my spine.

boreham took me for history, he was great if you did yr work,but if not... remember him pinning a lad againt the wall with his throat for messing,its the only lesson where i took notice, wonder why.

dj, think you may have been in my brothers year or year below.

Tickle? do you remember him. he remembers pecker and his brother david and michael. i heard about grenville and david? is that true. you used to live near the prefabs at the side of winco hill, behind the works dept. your dad used to shout you in and the roof shook. didnt gren marry a girl who was ME Seniors daughter? i had a beer with him in the firth park hotel years ago when he was on leave from the army. dunno if you remamber another old mate brian roberts, johns brother, he died recently as well. if this is michael i remember seeing you at the rutland hotel when we were going on a thing to start your own business, think you were doing something with videos. good to hear from you all! these are the teachers who i suffered the cane by francis, bullivant, dowson, boreham, walker (slipper) baggat (slipper) they just used to beat us up in them days!!!

Tickle? do you remember him. he remembers pecker and his brother david and michael. i heard about grenville and david? is that true. you used to live near the prefabs at the side of winco hill, behind the works dept. your dad used to shout you in and the roof shook. didnt gren marry a girl who was ME Seniors daughter? i had a beer with him in the firth park hotel years ago when he was on leave from the army. dunno if you remamber another old mate brian roberts, johns brother, he died recently as well. if this is michael i remember seeing you at the rutland hotel when we were going on a thing to start your own business, think you were doing something with videos. good to hear from you all! these are the teachers who i suffered the cane by francis, bullivant, dowson, boreham, walker (slipper) baggat (slipper) they just used to beat us up in them days!!!

Hi

I am not Michael Im his sister Susan.

It is Grenville and Michael that has died Gren in 95 and Mick in 2000. Yes Gren did marry Tracy Senior and unfortunatly she also died xmas 05. Mick & Gren set up a video business together but later went on to set up a double glazing business down in Alton, Hampshire. Mick continued the business after Gren died. I remember the Roberst family as Christine was in my class at school.I also remeber quite well my dad standing on the back door step shouting us all of winco hill.

I left earl marshall in 1976. still see bladebloke now and then. quite a few of earl marshall crew still drink on gower st. anybody remember the geordie pe teacher i think he was called mr walters. tried his best with slipper but nowhere near as thorough as baggott ouch :hihi:

Wow, i can not remember Baggot giving corporal punishment out. He was so encouraging and supportive. If you messed about he would probably make you miss the pe lesson by standing on the sidelines. Boreham, gosh he was the most evil. I remember Bullivant being very swift and handy with the cane also

believe me in my day mr baggot could dish it out, he had a slipper with the sole hanging off which used to give you a double whammy. we asked for it though, we would never bring our pe kit and the punishment was the slipper and then being sent to the library. of cause we never got to library and more often than not ended up in hollywell rd transport cafe

oright rusty how yer keeping.

mr simpson woodwork teacher used to get 2 lads from our group (ian addison billy morecroft) to help him pick his horses out during the lesson then tell us to work quietly as he had to pop out for ten minutes. used to look out of the window and see him going to bookies.