Did Anyone Go To Earl Marshal School?

i,m ok mate. don,t know if you remember but billy and addy bought a greyhound together. Don,t know where they got thier dosh i could'nt afford 10 park drives. I used to go to owlerton dogs with them. whtever happened to billy last i heard he lived at darnall when we were kids. the last i heard of addy he was living in longley.

i,m ok mate. don,t know if you remember but billy and addy bought a greyhound together. Don,t know where they got thier dosh i could'nt afford 10 park drives. I used to go to owlerton dogs with them. whtever happened to billy last i heard he lived at darnall when we were kids. the last i heard of addy he was living in longley.

they once kidnapped me and took me to manchester's belle view dogs. had no money on me so they paid me in and bought my ale. was round about 78/79 hav'nt seen billy since. still bump into addy at bramall lane and have a pint with him on london road. he works as a delivery driver sam says he delivers to her work now and again. russell george was their other partner in crime.

did you ever go to billy's, i could'nt believe how he talked to his mam and dad. he used to give them some right abuse. i'm also not sure if he had a snooker table i seem to remember something about that. could do with them now though grand national coming up. do you remember warren oliver, my nephew was talking to his brother and he says warren is now a teacher. he's come a long way from working in harringtons. where did that come from?

Sorry to hear about your sister in law. I remember the name. So am I right to assume that you are also related to Anne? I was in the same year as Anne. Pass on my regards (she may remember me as Juan now pronounced "Waan" rather than "Jewan" - long story... :D ).

Your sister of law would certainly have known Mrs Green who also worked at the Youth Club. I'll mention it to her when I'm next up in Sheffield as she is only a few doors down from my parents.

I'm sorry I missed the party a few years ago just before they bulldozed the site when old youth club members got together. I got to see the pictures and scrapbook as Diane, who was running the youth club at the time lived next door to my parents.

Gweneth provided a few of us the opportunity to work on a business project which, in my case, provided invaluable lessons as I got older.

hi juan, i remember you,i think you may know my sister francine wills? i also loved mrs parrsih and music. she was my fav teacher.

dave kirkland, john roberts, dave mail, mick knowles, eric needham, graham higging (expelled!) tracy fitzagerald, dot gordon, barry renwick, gary atkinson, mick kettle, anyone out there from the class of 1974 or anyone else?

Hi just thought you would like to know I saw Gweneth Harris just after xmas she looked just the same as she did in the 1970's when she taught me, she was at my sister in laws funeral, my sister in law used to work with gweneth in the youth club at Earl Marshal in the early 1980's dont know if you remember her, her name was Tracy Littlewood

Is this the same Tracy who had a cafe in the Wicker for a time in the mid

80's?

I remeber going to france with the youth club but i was only little at the time about 6 maybe, my mum was one of the youthworkers when your daughter was there, her name was Tracy Littlewood u will have to ask if she remebers her, i used to think it was great going away with all the big kids, i have some pics somewhere from all the trips, will have to look them out!

Hi Samandnay

I've tried PMing you but you've less than 10 posts, so can't use PM yet. Yes, we all remember Tracy very well, she was on all the trips that Debbie and Steve did - yes, my son was on them too so you may remember them both! I think she may have gone to Thornbridge too as they often used to go for weekends with the youth club (both my kids loved it there). I can also recall a party (celebrating one of the France/Belgium trips) where they all had such a good time, they stayed over at Gwen's as they were all rather drunk!!! I had to collect my two from the club the following day and they spent the rest of the day in bed recovering :hihi: :hihi: - serves them right!!!

If you can post another message, I can PM you re photos, trips etc