What Should I Call My NEW Bar?

dmjh

We're Opening A New Bar on West Street!

It will be open Wednesday - Sunday 8:30 -2am!

Decor in Reds and Chrome, Plenty of Comfy Area's to Chill & Chat, but also with Dance Platforms & Poles to sexy yourself up & Show off your Dance moves!

I'm struggling with a name though, So I put it to you Good people of South Yorkshire!

What should I call it?? Suggestions Please!!!!

If we choose your name, There'll be VIP Invites & Champagne for Opening Night for you and your Friends!

Planned opening end of January 2010

Surely it depends entirely on what sort of market you're going for? I know there's the 'West St' market but would you align yourself more towards, say, Players or SoYo? Or something entirely different? Given the "poles to sexy yourself up" it sounds more Players mind!

Can't wait to hear some of the suggestions here!

"Vogue"

"Eagle"

"PASHION"

etc etc etc :D

How about making it a theme bar for people with deformed toes and calling it Club Foot?

Its been done before (of course) - a legendary mid 80s Psychobilly club was called Club foot - actually - being the 80s - I think it was Klub Foot

How about 'The Pole Hop'

So you've got the pole in the title and the word hop can cover the hops in drinks but also for the dancing.

I've just googled the name and it seems unique. There's a few Hop Poles around the country with the term Hope Pole meaning something else, but no Pole Hops.

you have got to be joking !

That's settled then,

Chavs Bar..

are you kidding, poles?? awesome stuff!

this guy is a genius, he provides empty poles, and girls that are just customers will dance at them for free. So us guys get free pole dancing and he gets a load of cash without the outlay. Nice :D

Archived