What do Atheists think happens when you die ?

It still amazes me what people believe no matter how improbable, just because lots of people before them have believed the same. In answer to the question - nothing. I will be burned then anyone who still cares about me enough to do so can take the ashes and do as they please.

Cynic, yes! As God Himself, the notion is incoherent. :help:

Ive never thought deeply about my " living" on but before I saw I at age sixteen,I had to become an atheist, I just wanted to know whether were a God. Then I realized how the soteriology was so evil!:

No notion of Hell is good! And no such being would have a right to condemn us in the first place as we are at the level of consciousness to have rights.No rational being needs to hide herself as the argument from hiddenness notes, and wouldn't want worship anyway. It woud only have the duty to have put us into a nicer place in the first place- that one way-street!:cool::gag:

This goes to the theistic jugular! :huh:

Theology means animism all dressed-up in fancy language and maybe in modal logic, and has no more truth than the paranormal, the twin of the supernatural, that together Paul Kurtz calls ' The Transcendental Temptation." Indeed, it partake in part of that as there is telepathic God and prophets with their clairvoyance.:headbang:

I know; I rock!

Well, a litte self-deprecaton,eh?:rolleyes:

jobee, thanks! I've Dawkins as a FaceBook friend.;)::wave:

Are we to take it that you, or someone else does know something about a mysterious 'spiritual' existence? I know enough to know that there is no soul and no spirit, our consciousness resides in our physical form and when our bodies stop working so does our consciousness. Anything suggestion otherwise is just an expression of fear of death and wishful thinking.

The proof is-we knew nothing before we were born.

Its proof enough for me.

;6061495']lol proof hitler was a theist!!!!

Actually i think he was a Lutheran protestant.

Martin luther was a jewbater .

just a thought

Much scholarly debate has focused on Luther's writings about the Jews. His statements that the Jews' homes should be destroyed, their synagogues burned, money confiscated, and liberty curtailed were revived and used in propaganda by the Nazis from 1933 to 1945.[8] As a result of this and his revolutionary theological views, his legacy remains controversial.[9]

Archived