Springsteen fans in sheff. 19th dec night out

The General

glory days, one of the best springsteen tribute bands are playing at the boardwalk on sat the 19th of dec.

and the even beter news for any springsteen fans out there is that from 4pm on the 19th is that the dove and rainbow have agreed the a bit of a boss fest for those of us who are meeting old freinds before the gig.

so if you like the mighty bruce springsteen come down and have a beer with us fellow fans before the gig. all more than welcome.

p.s cheers muzz for sorting this for us:)

Yeah I will be down at the Dove playing a blinding selection of Springsteen gems, and will be taking down the entire discography of Springsteen with me, so I will play all requests for sure. From 4pm the jukebox will be turned off and the DJ system will be on, so come and be Blinded by the light in your brilliant Disguise! Springsteen tracks every 3rd or 4th song ALL DAY and up to the start of the gig, and also afterwards, dont forget the Dove is open until 0030.......

Archived