Tiesto coming to Sheffield! - 5/2/10

sergio

Got my ticket and going just because its his own concert. However he was good now hes too comercial for me to like him. Bring back his Gouryella days not the **** he is producing nowadays. Apparently it runs from 9pm-4am so i would presume he is going to throw some proper Trance into his set. All i am going for anyway is to hear some of his early stuff and of course the production is meant to be spot on.

I've seen him a few times at Gatecrasher and Creamfields. That was a few years ago but even then he seemed to just play the same old chestnuts like his remix of Delerium and Adagio For Strings... Not really paid much attention to new trance for a while really, think its had its day.

He must be doing something right to keep on selling out all of these huge arenas???

Sounds like some people are jealous of his success, but you will always get some people who will slate the successfull won't you - no matter what they are/do.

He's a great DJ there's no question, but I can't stand it when he milks his previous records that were released nearly 10 years ago at every set. Either play your new stuff or declare the evening a classics night, otherwise it just becomes too commercial full of crap you can hear at Embrace.

He's a great DJ there's no question, but I can't stand it when he milks his previous records that were released nearly 10 years ago at every set. Either play your new stuff or declare the evening a classics night, otherwise it just becomes too commercial full of crap you can hear at Embrace.

Agreed- there are times and places to drop the classics isn;t there- but if you can predict what he is going to drop and when he is going to drop it- he is doing it too much :D

Archived