Tiesto coming to Sheffield! - 5/2/10

sergio

I hope the people who go to this have a good time. I sincerely doubt you will because it won't live up to the memories you have of tiesto at crasher. Dance music doesn't work on a massive scale and arenas are incredibly difficult to generate an atmosphere and make no mistake dance music is about atmosphere before anything else.

While I don't subscribe to the equation that popular = crap Tiesto is a triumph of marketing over anything else and it does have to be said once DJ's go pop they tend to do it really badly and start to suck very hard indeed

I literally just spat my tea over my keyboard...
Why? Its true. Whether you like them or not compared to most of the dreck out there they are streets ahead of the competition, at least they write and produce their own stuff. Better them than the X Factor winner. I'm not saying they're my favourite band or anything but it would be churlish to deny their ability and output

Why? Its true. Whether you like them or not compared to most of the dreck out there they are streets ahead of the competition, at least they write and produce their own stuff. Better them than the X Factor winner. I'm not saying they're my favourite band or anything but it would be churlish to deny their ability and output

They maybe write them, they definately don't produce them.

Get real- each to there own i say, if its not your thing then fine, im cool with that, but don't start slagging off everyone who is going just because you don't like him or what he plays.

Exactly. If people are enjoying themselves and causing no trouble then good luck to em. :thumbsup:

Why? Its true. Whether you like them or not compared to most of the dreck out there they are streets ahead of the competition, at least they write and produce their own stuff. Better them than the X Factor winner.

Whether Take That write their own songs or not is largely an irrelevance, since I don't believe they’re any good lyrically, musically and all of the members are average singers at best.

Choosing between Take That and the X Factor? It’s splitting hairs…

Archived