Noisy Sleeper?

Can anyone help me. I got woken up this morning to an angry gf shouting that I had kept her awake all night by grinding my teeth, talking and moving all the time. I have no knowledge of this behavior and dont doubt its true, but any ideas to what I can do to stop it?

Help, Winter :(

Originally posted by WintersMist

Can anyone help me. I got woken up this morning to an angry gf shouting that I had kept her awake all night by grinding my teeth, talking and moving all the time. I have no knowledge of this behavior and dont doubt its true, but any ideas to what I can do to stop it?

Help, Winter :(

Get a new g/f who sleeps more soundly.

This is serious. My husband snores for the world and I'm lucky if I get more than a couple of hours sleep at a time, waking up exhausted most days.

The best solution I have found is earplugs. I have used these for 10 years but have had to stop recently due to excema caused by the plugs. I can quite understand how snoring can lead to divorce.

For me the most annoying part is that he denies it :evil: :evil: :evil:

I apparently snore really loudly.

A mate of mine grinds his teeth really loudly and it sounds discusting.

Don't know if there's anyway to stop it, but it's not a problem for anyone at the moment :)

Earplugs are good, but there is a chance you could lose your hearing sensitivity and, God forbid, a fire breaks out your neighbours shouting and hammering on the door wouldn't wake you.

Boots sell a nasal strip that you place on your nose. They work very well. I think Betterware or the other one also do a nose clip which also works.

Failing that, BUPA do an operation.

You can also get teeth guards from the dentist to stop the grinding. Do that immediately. Grinding teeth is a HORRIBLE noise, worse than all the others put together. Eeeeww. I'm afraid teeth-grinding is definitely a dumpable offence :P

Archived