Sheffield taxi fares over Christmas

:hihi:

:hihi: Yeah, must admit i'm in the wrong game and have already sent my CV to McDonald's (no offence) and Morrisons (no offence)

It was only the other day when a Superviser who i picked up and worked at a lets say well known shopping chain tell me they they were on £250-300 per week for 6 days a week, including rotery Saturdays and Sundays........I could only dream of them figures :(

You're joking right?

Sarcasm??

• 5 years later...

I understand that city taxis were charging fare plus half yesterday. Does anyone know if this is still in effect and also the charges for Hackney cabs over the Christmas period, specifically bank holiday Monday. I have looked but can't find any info. Thanks.

I understand that city taxis were charging fare plus half yesterday. Does anyone know if this is still in effect and also the charges for Hackney cabs over the Christmas period, specifically bank holiday Monday. I have looked but can't find any info. Thanks.

6am tomorrow morning I believe the fares go back to normal for City. Back to fare and a half from 6pm New Years Eve