Disappointing Royal Variety Show.

pattricia

Trouble with these XFactor female winners is they all seem to be clones of each other. Coloured girls, big lips, big hair, and warbling sounds. Thank goodness for Joe !

True they are just pale imatations of greater stars .

I thought Peter Kay was funny .

And Yeah the sound Sucked through out the show . It was like the

mics had not been turned on .

Trouble with these XFactor female winners is they all seem to be clones of each other. Coloured girls, big lips, big hair, and warbling sounds. Thank goodness for Joe !

Have you actually watched Joe, he warbles more than the winners from the last three years put together and he is the king of the lip trembling! he is an ok vocalist, best of the bad bunch that got through this year! Alexandra burke aint done bad for herself although everytime i see her i get images of a camel in my mind, she looks like one.

I think lady GAGA was capable of a whole lot more, i seen some of her other live performances that were fabtastic.

I don't know how Lady Gaga managed to see with that eye makeup! I have seen her do better, I agree. I usually enjoy her performances.

I liked the puppet act though perhaps aimed at a younger audience. When he grabbed the audience member though I laughed :D

I like Jason Manford but I've seen him do that routine before. It was just a rehash

I don't like Alexandra Burke. Theres something diva-esque about her

Have you actually watched Joe, he warbles more than the winners from the last three years put together and he is the king of the lip trembling! he is an ok vocalist, best of the bad bunch that got through this year! Alexandra burke aint done bad for herself although everytime i see her i get images of a camel in my mind, she looks like one.

I think lady GAGA was capable of a whole lot more, i seen some of her other live performances that were fabtastic.

Yes, I have watched Joe, and although the song that he sings, that has just been released is very boring, I think if someone could write a good song for him he has a great career ahead of him.

Lady GaGa, I had never seen before, and although her songs are strange, she has a very good voice. Peter Kay ? I cannot see the appeal. He was good in Phoenix Nights, but seems to have gone downhill since. Yes, his shows are sold out for next year, and these shows are well rehearsed (jokes wise) but people seem to laugh at him , just because they think they have to.

Edited by pattricia

i liked that "posh" comic man, Peter Kay was good i thought! Michael Buble was really good. I thought puppet man was good. Er.......Alexander...boring.....Miley Cyrus....boring.....Paddy.....rubbish. And who could forget lady gaga....i could! except that extraordinary low bow to the Queen.

:)

Yes, I have watched Joe, and although the song that he sings, that has just been released is very boring, I think if someone could write a good song for him he has a great career ahead of him.

Lady GaGa, I had never seen before, and although her songs are strange, she has a very good voice. Peter Kay ? I cannot see the appeal. He was good in Phoenix Nights, but seems to have gone downhill since. Yes, his shows are sold out for next year, and these shows are well rehearsed (jokes wise) but people seem to laugh at him , just because they think they have to.

have a look on youtube for lady gaga on paul ogrady show, and the ellen degeneris show, amazing performances.

I think Joe could do well, if he is managed correctly, like you said, he needs songs picking carefully or he could end up another Leon or whatever his name was.