Disappointing Royal Variety Show.

pattricia

I caught Jason Manford and thought he was alright but he seemed to have toned his act down abit for the Queen.

Peter Kay was alright and I was disappointed with Diversity.

Although In the end switched over to something else.

Ah yes,Jason Manford was quite funny. I was disappointed that Michael Mackyntyre wasnt on. He could have pulled it all together.

Did anyone else think this years Royal Variety Show was bad. ? The Queen didnt sit in her box, as it was held in Blackpool. I dont know whether Im going deaf, but I can never understand what Peter Kay is saying. Bette Midler ? Why not have Shirley Bassey on ? Best act was Michael Buble, AND where was Michael Mackintyre ? (the best comedian of the lot ) ? :confused:

Her Madge would not have sat in the Royal Box for the RVP tonight...

the theatre in Blackpool, where it was filmed doesn't have a Royal Box...

(It wasn't at the Palladium, where it's normally held, this year)

I recorded and fast forwarded through the boring bits . Its the best way to watch the royal variety . :hihi: Anyone else really bored with Michael Buble :roll: . The sound though out the show seemed really poor . Lady Gaga look like an undernourished shrew :gag: I kept getting the urge to offer a piece of cheese to the TV when she was on :hihi:. Not a bad perfomance though .

As for Chaka Khan and Anastacia and Lulu I don't know if Chaka and Lulu were nervous because chaka seem to not know where she was Anastacia seemed to be the one holding the performance together . Which is weird cos I saw them the next day in concert in Nottingham and they were awsome .

Didn't get the Shadow puppet show . Diversity was great. Nuns were boring

Peter Kay Did his best and was amusing . Bette Midler again she can belt them out but again sounded like she had no Mic and was singing in someones toilet . Miley Cyrus ermmm I'm too old to care . Alexandra sorry love fast forwarded . :huh: And the rest I can't recall .

All in all not Bad I have seen alot worse .