Disappointing Royal Variety Show.

pattricia

Well another lack lustre Royal Variety Command Performance last night ! Who’s idea was it to have Miranda Hart as the compere ? She was terrible and so was her script. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge must have been bored stiff.

Years ago they used to have an American comedian as the top act and they were always good but they seem to have stopped that now.

I agree with what Cressy says. :thumbsup:

I agree with both Patricia and Cressy , Alfie Boe should never have teamed up with Michael Ball he's much more professional, leave Mr Ball to the pantos.

I like Miranda Hart but she shouldn't have brought her comedy show into it, I doubt if she will be asked to compare the show again.

I agree with both Patricia and Cressy , Alfie Boe should never have teamed up with Michael Ball he's much more professional, leave Mr Ball to the pantos.

I like Miranda Hart but she shouldn't have brought her comedy show into it, I doubt if she will be asked to compare the show again.

It will get worse,Scarlett Moffat next year to compare it.