Two 10 year old boys charged with rape

Tipex

I think it's terrible i make a thread about rape and halibut changes the subject.

Thats what u get when u spend all day trolling the board without a job i suppose.

Never mind about you and your lack of employment Matty; what's your opinion about the alleged rape?

there was a day and age when not only would this pair have been wide eyed and ignorant of sex, but the 8 year old girl wouldn't have a clue what 'rape' was either

Perhaps Mary Whitehouse was right after all

We don't give kids the time and space to be kids anymore. We shove so much stuff in their faces these days that they're forced to not only grow up too damned fast, but are pressured to take part in activities which were once the preserve of adults

Whether the allegation is true or not I dont believe it's indicative of any general malaise amongst young children.

I still believe, they're 'wide eyed and ignorant of sex', the fact this story has made headlines and if proven, will generate huge public interest is evidence of that, fortunately children that behave this way are the aberration rather than the norm.

there was a day and age when not only would this pair have been wide eyed and ignorant of sex, but the 8 year old girl wouldn't have a clue what 'rape' was either

Such a day never existed; however until 1993, the law pretended it did, and refused to charge any boy under 14 with any sexual offence.

Well im sure if it turns out to be the truth, the do-gooders will be on here to defend the culprits

By 'defend' you mean every punishment or future prevention strategy suggestion, that doesn't involve setting these children on fire in public, I assume?

Archived