Two 10 year old boys charged with rape

Tipex

after all if it was legal to shoot a burglar in your home ,many burglars wouldnt take the risk

In the USA they certainly do, but they tend to try to carry bigger guns than the homeowner do; and I guess their is an incentive for the burgular to shoot first.

you dont take into account emotions,who knows how people will react to a situation,thats why the law was changed to ..you can defend your home within reason..

The law in Britain always was that you could defend your home within reason. That has not changed.

In any event, we're way off topic here.

You'll be hard pressed to find a 10 year old who does not know how to have sex. Even fifty years ago, everyone in the class knew how to do it by the time they were nine. They may not have been physically capable, and they certainly didn't have any sex education lessons, but ... we all knew.
Well they had to start early in Barnsley where the last of the Neaderthals lived as the life expectency was only 25 years.:D:hihi:

Well im sure if it turns out to be the truth, the do-gooders will be on here to defend the culprits

and why do certain sections of the forum think you HAVE to shout such things as its digusting, hang em, lock em up, scum etc CONSTANTLY, EVERYTIME theres a thread about such things

dont we ALL know its wrong, disgusting, criminal etc?

we dont really need EVERY thread ever to advertise the fact that we're disgusted?

why do people feel the need to? :huh::loopy:

The thing is:

I wont come into your home and take your belongings, threaten you and your familly to obtain what you have worked for.

I don't expect you to come into my home and take my belongings, threaten me and my familly to obtain what I have worked for.

Whilst ever the above is respected there is no reason for any of us to roll about on the floor, that way no one broke the law :)

but isnt it illegal to carry an unregistered firearm in britain? , the cops should be able to pick up the burglar in a routine stop and search,which is why we need more of the same

I think observation of the laws of the land are the last thing on the mind of a professional burglar, especially one who was prepared to shoot anyone that got in between him and his 'booty'.

The problem in the police stopping & searching a burglar, is that they wouldn't know they were a burglar just by looking at him, and Im guessing that he wouldn't be sauntering down Fargate with his sawn off shoulder resting jauntily on his shoulder.

I think observation of the laws of the land are the last thing on the mind of a professional burglar, especially one who was prepared to shoot anyone that got in between him and his 'booty'.

The problem in the police stopping & searching a burglar, is that they wouldn't know they were a burglar just by looking at him, and Im guessing that he wouldn't be sauntering down Fargate with his sawn off shoulder resting jauntily on his shoulder.

Are you telling me that burglars don't wander around in suits with arrows on them,whilst carrying around swag bags? This police business is harder than I thought.

true but he could be prowling a housing area late at night with no legal to be there,in which case the police should ask what he is in the area for dont you think ? after all it says to protect and serve on the side of the police car

Archived