Two 10 year old boys charged with rape

Tipex

true but he could be prowling a housing area late at night with no legal to be there,in which case the police should ask what he is in the area for dont you think ? after all it says to protect and serve on the side of the police car

There is nothing to stop the police doing this at the moment.

It would be more appropriate if you - and others - could convey their emotions with words rather than silly little pictures.

Where did I use a silly little picture ??

Back on topic.....

At age ten I had no idea about sex. My dick was for peeing.

It's already been said, but todays kids just aren't allowed to be kids long enough.

At age ten I had no idea about sex. My dick was for peeing.

It's already been said, but todays kids just aren't allowed to be kids long enough.

You were a rare exception. For as far back as I can remember, and certainly when I was a ten-year-old, we all knew exactly how to do it and what it was for.

From where I sit, it seems a lot better that cases such as this actually go through the courts and are dealt with, rather than the old system where "oh, young boys can't commit rape, they don't know about sex" meant the victim was just sent on her way with a pat on the head. I've known far, far too many of those.

Never mind about you and your lack of employment Matty; what's your opinion about the alleged rape?

I think 'IF' the case is true and the two boys did rape the girl, then it's an awful act and i'm shocked how kids at 10 could do such a thing.

Are you telling me that burglars don't wander around in suits with arrows on them,whilst carrying around swag bags? This police business is harder than I thought.

Neither will you find him standing in front of a wanted poster with his face on it, so that you can do a double take before chasing him down the road to the sound of honky tonk piano....:|

Wow, deeply insightful. Respect.
Why do you always have to make such unhelpful and meaninglesss comments? It's not big and it's not even funny :rolleyes:

I tend to agree with the posters who think something has happened to sexualise these children in this way. Perhaps parents or older siblings speak or behave in inappropriate ways around them, perhaps they've been allowed to watch films or play games that are inappropiate for the age group. Who knows, presumably there'll be some sort of enquiry or 'trial'?

Hopefully the little girl wasn't too physically injured and won't be badly traumatised by the experience. I feel sad for them and their families, three childhoods have been ruined, however you choose to look at it.

Archived