Hed kandi back in Sheffield! - Crystal - 26/12/09

stevierob86

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone else heard anything about Hed Kandi @ Crystal on Boxing Day, desperate to go but not sure where to get tickets. Will be IMMENSE!!

I got a leaflet posted in my mail box the other day. Apparently you can get tickets at Revolution, Crystal and Bar 23.

++++++HED KANDI IS BACK IN SHEFFIELD!+++++++

HED KANDI

CRYSTAL

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS - http://www.wegottickets.com/event/67664

OR

tickets@hedkandisheffield.com

♥♥♥♥ MAIN ROOM ♥♥♥♥

DAVID DUNNE (HED KANDI / GALAXY FM)

COREY

+ SPECIAL GUESTS

+ LASERS, HUGE SNOW MACHINES, SEXY SANTA DANCERS, FIRE SHOW + FULL HED KANDI PRODUCTION!!

♥♥♥♥ ROOM 2 ♥♥♥♥

LOCAL HEROES

♥♥♥♥ THE SECRET ATTIC ♥♥♥♥

VIP DISCO HEAVEN

DISCO + SOUL CLASSICS, FULL VIP KANDI EXPERIENCE

TICKET INFO HERE - - -

EMAIL:

tickets@hedkandisheffield.com NOW!

£9 ADVANCE - AVAILABLE FROM HMV, ETON CLOTHING, VODKA REVOLUTION, CRYSTAL, PLAYERS

£15 VIP - CHAMPAGNE RECEPTION, EXCLUSIVE VIP ROOM ACCESS, LUXURY BOOTH SEATING, WAITRESS SERVICE, SECRET ATTIC ACCESS

For more VIP details email:

vip@hedkandisheffield.com

I have to agree with the last post, it's not the fee to get in to the bar, it's an event that just so happens to be being held at that venue.

Hed Kandi is a massive club name and £9 is cheap as anything for tickets for one of these nights, not to mention it being on boxing day.

I suppose you're right, it was £15 at the Republic. I just find Crystal a very average bar and unless they remove all the seating the dancefloor is far too small for Hed Kandi.

Possibly this moaning could be that I want to go, but none of my mates want to pay the fee :(

Archived