Ninja pedestrians and cyclists - death awaits you

Tony

The attitue of cyclists never fails to amaze me.

Remember that if I run into you in my car you'll be the one in hospital or the morgue. Whatever damage your head does to my bumper can easily be repaired.

You can have "It's always the car drivers fault" on your headstone if it makes you feel better.

Do you spend a lot of time fantasisiing about hurting children?

You would use your vehicle as a weapon just to teach someone a lesson?

Invaliduser, use a mobile whilst driving near me, and I will stab you in the eyes and castrate you, then feed your meat and two veg to my dogs in front of your fading eyes.

Deal?

Do you spend a lot of time fantasisiing about hurting children?

You would use your vehicle as a weapon just to teach someone a lesson?

Invaliduser, use a mobile whilst driving near me, and I will stab you in the eyes and castrate you, then feed your meat and two veg to my dogs in front of your fading eyes.

Deal?

Who said anything about using a phone? Anyhow, you'd do nothing. The 'net if full of people with big talk and no action.

Cyclists are just roadkill that hasn't stopped moving yet.

Who said anything about using a phone? Anyhow, you'd do nothing. The 'net if full of people with big talk and no action.

You've threatened using your vehicle as a weapon against people doing nothing wrong, but being accused of using a mobile offends poor ickle invalid user?

The sooner drunk drivers, drugged drivers and sociopathic idiots like you lose their license the better.

You've threatened using your vehicle as a weapon against people doing nothing wrong, but being accused of using a mobile offends poor ickle invalid user?

The sooner drunk drivers, drugged drivers and sociopathic idiots like you lose their license the better.

I've threatened nothing but you certainly have, all that nonsense about castration. What a plonker!

sociopathic idiots like you.

No further comment necessary.

The attitue of cyclists never fails to amaze me.

Remember that if I run into you in my car you'll be the one in hospital or the morgue. Whatever damage your head does to my bumper can easily be repaired.

You can have "It's always the car drivers fault" on your headstone if it makes you feel better.

Nobody here has said "It's always the motorists' fault"- that's something you've plucked out of thin air.

But what's really scary is your callous indifference to other people. You seriously wouldn't stop if a child ran out into the road, because it's your right of way?

Sick.

Archived