Ninja pedestrians and cyclists - death awaits you

Tony

The attitue of cyclists never fails to amaze me.

Remember that if I run into you in my car you'll be the one in hospital or the morgue. Whatever damage your head does to my bumper can easily be repaired.

You can have "It's always the car drivers fault" on your headstone if it makes you feel better.

Where did this happen?

Where did you injure a cyclist?

If it didn't happen, why are you fantasising about hurting or killing other road users?

Where did this happen?

Where did you injure a cyclist?

If it didn't happen, why are you fantasising about hurting or killing other road users?

You seem to have a serious problem with English comprehension. Once the red mist has cleared you should read what I wrote again. Perhps ask an adult for help.

I'm not wasting any more time on you.

Castration LOL.

I'm not wasting any more time on you.

Oddly enough, I reached the same conclusion by post 23 of this thread. I made an exception after his threats of extreme violence towards you.

I just hope that he cycles a little less psychotically than he posts.

• 11 months later...

Thanks to the snow the ninjas are back but the current crop are all pedestrians wandering down the road instead of the pavements.

Please do yourself a favour and wear something light and / or reflective if you insist on taking your life in you hands.

You know who you are, dark clothes, no reflectives and no lights. You are the ninjas who will die when a vehicle rolls over you in the darkness of the night. Please take care and help yourself.

If pedestrians wear white, we get run over because: "I couldn't see him against the snow, your honour"

If pedestrians wear black, we get run over because: "I couldn't see him in the dark, your honour"

Archived