Is Yorkshire Water the best water in the world?

Even if you haven't tried water from every drinkable source on earth, then I think you can still be pretty sure it's up there.

You could bottle it up and shelve it in the supermarkets. It would fly off the shelves. That's how good it is. :loopy:

Is Yorkshire water the best water in the world?.........The advertising guru's say so, but as far as I'm concerned if it's drinkable and doesn't contain fluoride then that's fine by me.

I don't like paying the large amount of water rates that our property attracts......which is pretty normal for all property owners who's council tax is above band A. Having said that we do get good value for money considering that we have three toilets, two showers, one bath, four sinks and an outside tap..........and I would never waste money on buying the bottled stuff. I drink quite a lot of our Yorkshire water on a daily basis as well.

So in answer to your question......I don't know whether Yorkshire water is the best in the world but I do know that I am happy with it.

Manchester water is much 'better' than Yorkshire water - I think most of it comes from the Lake District now, with some from the Peaks and North Wales. Much softer than the water here, and it has less of a taste.

I guess the 'best' water is the purest though, which you could make in a lab.

Yorkshire water is pretty good though, much better than the stuff in London.

Most of the water from my area- Leicestershire is from Wales- piped in from Wales and when I first moved here I was struck at how crystal clear it is. Its far clearer than any tap water Ive seen in Yorkshire.

Trouble is its very hard and can kill a washing machine or electric kettle in a matter of a few months.

Manchester water is much 'better' than Yorkshire water - I think most of it comes from the Lake District now, with some from the Peaks and North Wales. Much softer than the water here, and it has less of a taste.

I guess the 'best' water is the purest though, which you could make in a lab.

Yorkshire water is pretty good though, much better than the stuff in London.

Yeah, Thames Water is pretty grim. Yorkshire Water isn't bad, but Southern Water is better. :P

YES definately the best!!!

Having recently moved from dahn Sarf, I used to spend a fortune on bottled water as the tap water was undrinkable (well I guess you could drink it but it tasted nasty and I avoided it even if I was gasping!). Since moving to Sheff the only reason I've bought bottled water is for the actual bottle so I can refill it with good old Yorkshire water to take to work!

Archived