Is Yorkshire Water the best water in the world?

I originate from Mid Beds and the water tastes so much different and it actually cleans you unlike Yorkshire water. When I’m down south I notice that after a shower you are squeaky clean, while up here, you feel like you have a film of something all over you!

Even if you haven't tried water from every drinkable source on earth, then I think you can still be pretty sure it's up there.

You could bottle it up and shelve it in the supermarkets. It would fly off the shelves. That's how good it is. :loopy:

A bucket of bristol water went on ebay for £3500 once for charity. The person who bought it drunk it and threw the bucket away. SO not sure on that one.

I originate from Mid Beds and the water tastes so much different and it actually cleans you unlike Yorkshire water. When I’m down south I notice that after a shower you are squeaky clean, while up here, you feel like you have a film of something all over you!

I think that the water from the south east taste's the worst. Has a sort of stale, tepid quality.

Archived