Dial house friday nights

owls57

I wrote on the other Dial House threads.

I was one of the regulars it was fantastic.

It was a knocking off shop if that was what you wanted, we were a gang of women that used to go every Friday night dressed to kill and so were the men all suited up and they could dance why is there nothing like that to go to now?

I wrote on the other Dial House threads.

I was one of the regulars it was fantastic.

It was a knocking off shop if that was what you wanted, we were a gang of women that used to go every Friday night dressed to kill and so were the men all suited up and they could dance why is there nothing like that to go to now?

Wow! this stirred the old gray matter:hihi:it was about 1964,i met my "Mrs Robinson"(simon and garfunkle) she used to go to the Dial House, with a pal and meet some guy bought her drinks,and later she would catch a bus back to"Walsh,s" on High St,{we first met there}anyway my mate and i would pick them up there and spend the rest of the night together. was 21 at the time,memories are made of this!!!!!:banana:

Archived