Toys ,games and goodies from the ghost of Christmas past.

echo beach

My most memorable present was my Sindy doll. Ohh how I wanted that doll, i went on and on for weeks to my poor mum and dad about it. then on Christmas morning , there she was !! Soo beautiful with brunette hair and a fab outfit of blue jeans and a stripey top. not only that , she also had ANOTHER outfit of a suede coat, polo neck jumper and skirt AND kinky boots ! heaven ! God I was sooo happy!

I snuggled back into bed after unwrapping my presents as happy as any llitttle girl has ever been. Then , it happened, why i will never know. For some reason I put one of her little tiny hands inm y mouth and BIT OFF HER FiNGERS!! All that day i darent get her out to play with because my parents would have gone crackers at what I'd done. And y poor Mum kept saying " Dont you like your dolly love ?" I'm cringing with shame even as I write this ;(

My most memorable present was my Sindy doll. Ohh how I wanted that doll, i went on and on for weeks to my poor mum and dad about it. then on Christmas morning , there she was !! Soo beautiful with brunette hair and a fab outfit of blue jeans and a stripey top. not only that , she also had ANOTHER outfit of a suede coat, polo neck jumper and skirt AND kinky boots ! heaven ! God I was sooo happy!

I snuggled back into bed after unwrapping my presents as happy as any llitttle girl has ever been. Then , it happened, why i will never know. For some reason I put one of her little tiny hands inm y mouth and BIT OFF HER FiNGERS!! All that day i darent get her out to play with because my parents would have gone crackers at what I'd done. And y poor Mum kept saying " Dont you like your dolly love ?" I'm cringing with shame even as I write this ;(

Thats just reminded me of the year i got a tressy doll and decided on boxing day to cut her hair! Can still remember that slap to my leg.:hihi:

Archived