This New Year's Eve 2009 at West Street Live!

Jared

This New Year's Eve to keep costs down when it seems that virtually everywhere else with live entertainment on, and even some of those pubs and bars that have no entertainment on, are raising prices and charging through the nose (£10+ in some places), we at Mentholmans@West St Live have decided to instead keep our usual array of drinks offers on (come and check us out, we have fantastic prices on on many, many drinks) and make the evening, consisting of not one but TWO live bands, FREE ENTRY BEFORE 9PM and ONLY TWO QUID AFTER 9PM!

We also have a 24 hour license and intend to use it by staying open past our usual 2am curfew for as long as people want to stay buying drinks (we encourage responsible drinking though obviously ;-) ) and partying.

The bands in question are one of my favourite cover bands we've had on this year; STRESS BABY and one of my favourite original material bands we've had on THE TALK.

We're open from 7pm with the first band going on at 9.30pm sharp. Do come down before 9pm to ensure you get in FREE and get in comfortably. There will be no advance tickets and it's first come first served until we're full then it'll be one in, one out.

I'm definitely looking forward to it and if anyone wants to buy me an AGWA Bomb to keep me awake and DJing when the sun comes up then please feel free!

The Talk as mentioned play their own original songs, nothing too heavy, very fun and entertaining with passion and enthusiasm. Stress Baby, the covers band, play famous stuff from a diverse array of genres; they've got a lot in their locker!

Archived