Collect!!Redhouse 8th Jan 2010!

daisy-rascal

A post new years frolic for those hardy sorts whose hangovers don't last a week.

Featuring the skills of PD from the Technocavity night me and Benji played at the other week plus the usual feisty resident action.

Changing around a few bits we have decided to lavish some surprise extras on our lovely folks to make the trip out in the cold a little more appealing. A liitle food, a little fruity goodness perhaps? In fact suggestions are welcome to what would make the dark winter night a little less S.A.D.. A Collect and recharge if you will.

Come and join our smiling faces for some quality tunes with a slightly classy edge. S.

9pm-4am. £4 but free with a flyer if you see one of us about or pick one up from most city bars with a flyer rack.

Free after party at our Dirty Little Secret location.

Residents: Jackin'Ben Cap/Stevie(all)Day/Induction Loop.

Coming soon- January podcast. Become a fan of Collect!Sheffield on Facecrack for details.

Mulled wine and hot nibbles before a whirling dervish of good dancing music. It's on the cards. Let it SNOW I say! Let the world grind to a halt while we party! All night shennannigans with a well stocked bar for the dirty little secret afterwards. I've also heard there will be dirty techno fairey's flying in and loads of new christmas jumpers on display, but not for long...

Archived