Magic Mushrooms. Now Class A drugs

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

Way ahead of you

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

...so grazing will be the order of the day!

Indeed, can just picture rows of students at Fox House, moooing (with the odd giggle) happily!

• 2 weeks later...

fortunately spores have not yet been made illegal.

I've had another look at this jackass legislation

And, bizarrely, the law only covers the fruiting bodies or actual 'mushrooms' of the fungi, and not the mycelium (the fibrous network structure that forms the bulk of the organism).

So, you can grow fungi legally, just don't let them fruit into mushrooms.

Once again idiotic legislators fail to understand what it is they are trying to legislate against.

Interestingly, mycelium is at least as rich in psilocbin/psilocin as the fruiting bodies are.....

all hallucigenics are poisonous thats why you hallucinate.

yup fly agaric is still legal BUT its also not that widely used to trip on precisisely cos its a lot more poisonous than liberty caps......my mate tried fly agaric once........nutter :P

your supposed to only eat a 1 cm cube or something otherwise it can kill.

magic mushies on the other hand you can go from eating 1 to 500 / 1000 etc

Fly Agaric is used dried and added to tea. Apparently native american indians or such used it on their dreamquests. Something along those lines.

Freshly picked this fungus is slimy and repulsive to touch. It is also a favourite of slugs.

Not something I would suggest people try unless they are very sure of what they are doing. Not a good thing to experiment with.

Dragon

• 11 months later...

Archived