What can I do in my free time? Im 17; any ideas where to meet nice guys?

Kerry_Lou

Well I have work this week and there is nothing to do during the evening or weekend, I wouldn't normally say anything but all my friends are away, busy or plain lazy. Also where do you think I could meet nice elligible guys of similar age?

Forum meets? whats this? I think the idea of finding someone over the internet to date is stupid really but i can't say much done it before. Good news going to my m8s tonight so won't be bored tonight

Originally posted by Kerry_Lou

Well I have work this week and there is nothing to do during the evening or weekend, I wouldn't normally say anything but all my friends are away, busy or plain lazy. Also where do you think I could meet nice elligible guys of similar age?

Just go down town, if you look your age though don't bother... id of bin bored sh**less if i hadn't started going down town before the legal age, but i have to admit, it has tightened up in the last year, so i was lucky!

Archived