My first book is published!

PaulJ

Thanks for the replies and good wishes.

Who am I to offer advice, what are my qualifications etc etc?

I am simply someone who has been through some difficult situations in life, and found myself stumbling across a few truths along the way. Writing was initially an exercise in DIY therapy, however it soon changed in that I wanted to reach out to other people who might be in the same (or worse) situations.

Will it suit everyone? I'm sure it won't.

Will people want to shoot me down for daring to suggest I might have something worth sharing? Inevitably, although the truths I mention aren't some new fad in 'self-help' and have been around in different ways over centuries.

The purpose is just this - to help other people to help themselves.

Cheers

Paul

Joking appart, i'm sure it's a great book Paul.

Good luck with it and I wish you a prosperous New Year.

viney.:)

Hi,

for the last few years I have spent much of my spare time hiding in our back room on the computer, and am chuffed to be able to say that my first book – Choose Life - is now available.

Choose Life is a self help book which looks at personal growth and development in the context of a busy 21st Century lifestyle. It is an exceptionally honest book which doesn't read at all like the typical "ten easy steps to enlightenment" or "30 days to a higher consciousness" books that are typical of the genre. Instead it takes a no nonsense approach to dealing with stress and anxiety, and moving towards living the life that you want to live.

Step 1. Avoid spending too much time alone at the computer in the spare room.

:hihi:

Step 1. Avoid spending too much time alone at the computer in the spare room.

:hihi:

Now there's an idea for improving my quality of life :)

Sean - I have to agree with you. Geoff is a real gentlemen who really does walk the walk, and I can't recommend his books enough.

Paul

i like how its has a big free shipping tag not really gonna get away with charging p+p on an ebook :D

and theres also only 175 units left in stock get em while you can before those ebooks sell out .............. hold on ebooks sell out wtf

Archived