Junior teams - Trials, teams and players

kellyanne

why dont you dishearten children by telling them they wont get promoted?

on the scale of things it doesnt really matter who goes up aslong as they are all learning and keeping fit, quite pathetic tbh

Kids not disheartened just given a reason to try even harder next time!

why dont you dishearten children by telling them they wont get promoted?

on the scale of things it doesnt really matter who goes up aslong as they are all learning and keeping fit, quite pathetic tbh

I wasn't saying anything to disheaten the kids, I would never do that. The OP asked our opinion and I gave mine. It's looking like I could have been wrong anyway, since this week's result for Middlewood has given Hillsborough big advantage.

If Hillsborough keep this level of play up, they could even finish second.

Good luck to all the teams, they have played their socks off this season.

I disagree. They play some nice football - they could just benefit from some extra strength.

They've got this decen't little striker. He's right quick. I played for Earl Marshall against him and he got a hat-trick. Also a midfielder called Macca or something! But only got one decent team out of two! EMJFC did double over them. COMFORTABLY!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

New Players wanted for Ecclesfield Red Rose new U7's development team(s) -2012/13 Season

Focus is on fun, development and enjoyment. No trials, No pressure

First training session starting Sat 21st April at Ecclesfield Park, starting at 10.30am till 12 (ish) and running every saturday morning thereafter.

Abilitiy is not important at this age. We will always focus on fun, developement and enjoyment. Simply turn up and see if your child takes to Junior Football. We promote a great family friendly atmosphere, and a active and healthly lifestyle.

Everyone welcome, Girls and Boys of all abilities.

Note: U7 Players for 2012/13 season should be currently in school year (Y1) moving to Y2 in Sept 12.

For more information either reply to this tread or contact Paul 07899 788994

:banana:

They've got this decen't little striker. He's right quick. I played for Earl Marshall against him and he got a hat-trick. Also a midfielder called Macca or something! But only got one decent team out of two! EMJFC did double over them. COMFORTABLY!!!!!!!

How old are you?:confused:

Archived