Which restaurant for my birthday?

HappiDayz

Nice Italian http://www.buondeli.co.uk/ in Broomhill (I know that's not on your list of places but it's near Crookes and plenty of parking).

We went for a friend's birthday meal a few weeks ago and, from not having heard of it before then, it's become one of my favourite places to eat. Big bookable back room too so should be able to cater for your party. You can take your own wine etc too if wanted. Highly recommended by the dozen of us who ate there!

I like Casanova's too but admit I've not been in at least half a year. I think judging it by how it was on New Year's Eve is a bit harsh tho.

Have a good birthday anyway!

We had our Xmas do at Robertos. There was a party of 17 of us, the food was excellent, the restaurant could have been fuller with a better atmosphere but we had a good night ourselves. It was a Wednesday night we went, so maybe Thursday, Friday, Saturday, they might have been busier. Would recommend it though

Archived