The new 101 telephone service

today I have used 101 only to find that what i have reported to them they can`t do anything about.

after receiving a flyer from The Balti King 216 Fulwood Road, Broomhill the people who delivered the flyers decided to have their pizza lunches opposite my house I don`t have a problem with that what I do have a problem with is them driving away and leaving their pizza boxes and drink cans on the wall and pavement of the house accross from me.

101 can`t do anything because this wasn`t seen by the police or anyone who works for the council.

been considering 101 for some problems been having with local kids tried the council who fobbed me off with a load of crap,

tried talking to one of there mums after catching there kid red handed.

she made the kid apologise(took 7 atempts) and told them they were not to hang out round the place (did not belive her and was proved right 2 days later when they were hanging about again outside my home) next time iam going to try 101 and if that fails will just take law into my own hands cause feel like going round in circles now.

I phoned it after some scumbags attempted to kick me off my motorbike at a junction, they said someone would call round the next day to take a statement. That was last July, and they still havent been.

I phoned them months ago, saw some kids chucking bricks through a school windows. I only told them so they could send a patrol car to move the kids on - but the operator on the phone said they would send someone out to take a statement from me the day after! Not a lot of good, because I wasn't near enough to the gang to see what sex they were, let alone anything else!

I phoned it after some scumbags attempted to kick me off my motorbike at a junction, they said someone would call round the next day to take a statement. That was last July, and they still havent been.

Where abouts was this?

today I have used 101 only to find that what i have reported to them they can`t do anything about.

after receiving a flyer from The Balti King 216 Fulwood Road, Broomhill the people who delivered the flyers decided to have their pizza lunches opposite my house I don`t have a problem with that what I do have a problem with is them driving away and leaving their pizza boxes and drink cans on the wall and pavement of the house accross from me.

101 can`t do anything because this wasn`t seen by the police or anyone who works for the council.

Bet you were more annoyed when all the p*ssed up students ran around with "I love Balti king" T-shirts on :hihi: