Your Best Practical Jokes !!

A recent one involved myself, son and daughter.

We'd been making up some fruit smoothies and the lad remarked on how much it resembled vomit - then he had an idea.

We stage a fight between brother and sister - he thumps her in stomach and she runs off to loo making puking noises. Mum is waiting in kitchen with a small amount of the fruit mixture in a glass and promptly pours it onto her chest, says a few choice words and walks into room to show her 'puke-covered' top. Then young son approaches, sniffs at the 'vomit' then proceeds to lick it off.

The look on my other lad's face was priceless.

This is a bit tame but it's the only one I can think of.

Me and some mates were once off to a rave (I think it was in London) in the car. One mate got out and emptied his bladder at the roadside behind the car. As he did so, another mate stuck his camera out of the window, took a picture, then quickly pulled the camera back in before my mate saw.

He was convinced that he'd been flashed by a police speed camera, and was now going to be in trouble for urinating in a public place. We all played along for about half an hour before admitting that it was my mate's camera. :)

• 2 months later...

Just found this thread.

I have an ongoing feud with my neighbour. The other week I had prepared a chicken ready for roasting ( stuffed it and wrapped in foil so all I'd have to do later was put it in the oven). After a while of cooking I noticed a smell of old socks. My neighbour had only gone and crept into the house while I was in the garden and swapped the chicken for one of my shoes. It was burnt to a crisp!

A friend and I ( who is a male nurse ) played a prank on some snobby people in a pub one day.... He had attached a cathater to His leg with a tube off it.... we sat down and began talking loudly so as to draw their attention.... I mentioned I hadn't seen Him in a while.... He replied that He had been in Hospital and had an operation and they had plugged Him into a cathater.... Oooh! I asked, Can I have a look?.... so He rolls up His trouser leg to the disgust of everyone. Aw.... I said.... that looks a bit full, give it here and I'll empty it for You.... to which He duly unplugs it and passes it to me. I then empty the contents into my glass and gulp it down.... I said how nice it was and I'll let Him fill it up again.... so he plugged it back in and we tried our best to keep straight faces as their faces were so disgusted and unbelievable.... we could hear some of the rude comments made.

Little did they know it was pre filled with ginger beer.... doubt they do still to this day. :D

I loved making prank phonecalls in the years before 1471 !!

Favourite....

Look up someone with the surname 'Whitehead'. Phone them.

You: Is that Mr Blackhead?

Them: No - this is Mr Whitehead.

You: Sorry. Wrong zit.

:hihi:

Sooooooo that was you was it? :suspect:

Ps guess my surname :rant:

Archived