Cargo & Ug [ FREE LAUNCH PARTY ] 23_01_10 at SAWA

die 2B loco

The rumours are true. Urban Gorilla is back! But this time say hello to it's little friend...

Old buddies and recent sparring partners Urban Gorilla and Cargo are joining forces to host what promises to be the new decades most utterly brilliant parties.

2009 saw the great ape occasionally awakening from its slumber to host a selection of sublime events at The Earl.

What can be said other than this ape was made to party?!

Novembers edition of said sporadic hoe-downs saw Cargo rise to the challenge in what turned out to be an amazing versus night.

Attendees of the UG vs. Cargo vs. Sulphate night know exactly what to expect when two of Sheffields veteren party starters join forces. The new united camp of Cargo and UG are expecting big things from the new decade. With an eye watering team of residents, a brand new venue and top guests already lined up for February and March; this is a partnership that will be hard to beat.

Sheffield. Get. Ready.

RESIDENTS:

Ryan Johnson | Jonny Townsend | Adam Connal | Paul Growns | Trowie | Kassien | Dufrain | Alan Chapman | Chris Moore

Cargo + UG [ LAUNCH PARTY ]

...in the loft...

P E D R A M O V I C H [ Supernature | Alive Recordings ]

JOHNNY TOWNSEND [ Breakout Audio | Urban Gorilla ]

KASSIEN [ Micro Digital Records | Cargo ]

...on the ground floor...

PAUL GROWNS & CHRIS MOORE take you deeper all night long

FREE ENTRY // SECRET AFTERPARTY // OVER 8 HOURS OF SONIC ENTERTAINMENT

Sex on a stick!

The two nights that have continually supplied me with the best events over a period of 3-4 years coming together to form a night of knee trembling excitement!!

This is set to be something BIG is Sheffield for 2010, no false advertising, no 'secret' guests, no overpriced door tax, these guys let music do the talking and by god it's always bang on!

Can you tell I'm just a little excited?!!

I'd humbly suggest SAWA are extremely forward thinking anyway, long before agreeing to host this! Like-minded peeps, friends and family vibes - s'all good. :)
No need to be humble! You're quite right. Sawa is going to be big news in 2010 so long as they keep doing what they're doing. they deserve nothing but support

Sex on a stick!

The two nights that have continually supplied me with the best events over a period of 3-4 years coming together to form a night of knee trembling excitement!!

This is set to be something BIG is Sheffield for 2010, no false advertising, no 'secret' guests, no overpriced door tax, these guys let music do the talking and by god it's always bang on!

Can you tell I'm just a little excited?!!

Probably the best compliment we've ever had! Cheers lad...

Archived