Stay away from PlusNet

PlusNet activated my line ten days ago but hasn't sent my modem yet - despite promising every day that it will be delivered tomorrow. As we all know - tomorrow never comes!

And I chose PlusNet cos it won best customer service award! Phah!

Pete

InternetOwl

It's a pity the level has to sink this low (and I'm not talking about Internet owl) with most people wanting to help each other!

I haven't received it yet and their tracking system says it hasn't been despatched yet, so I won't be getting it today.

Thanks for the offer - I'd like to remain anonymous to PlusNet as they may take revenge - but there must be hundreds in the same position of they are having supply problems. Trouble for them is that it is laughable to read how wonderful their customer service is when customers are experiencing this sort of thing.

So a word to your mate might alert them to this and they might be able to do something (like find another supplier - if only temporary).

Cheers

Pete

Archived