Does anyone work for Freemans in Sheffield?

I used to work at Freemans on Orderline too! It was the easiest crust I have ever earnt! So why did I leave I hear you ask? I moved away to complete my studies! If not I would still be there.

The training was intense but the trainers made it fun & enjoyable! I've worked for many call centres and by far Freemans was the only one I would say I'd go back and work for.

I've just joined Freeman's and completed 3 weeks training! So far so good. Good informal atmosphere, easy money the swimming pool is a bonus and so is the free parking! As a fashion-olic the discount on designer brands is wicked too. They also have small businesses come to visit selling everything from cheap brand perfumes / aftersaves to discounted brand chocolates. I will be saving some money this xmas on pressies! Staff are friendly and always helpful. All you have to do is ask.

Yeah the systems are abit dated but easy to follow when you remember to press the right buttons. lol!

I worked for Freemans Orderline for just over 2 years, 2002 - 2004. Only reason I moved away, was because I got offered a job with better money, plus twice yearly bonus. Plus, just before I left, we had "financial services" training, which meant we had to push the extended warranties and guarantees for the electrical items etc. That kind of bugged me, because from the training I had, I felt we had to push and push it, until the client said yes. If the client doesn't want it, then it's up to them.

Cafe did good food. Gym and swimming pool facilities were good. Not many places have that for their staff, and at a reasonable price as well.

Like I say, it pay had have been better I perhaps would have stayed. Plus hours didn't really suit me. I worked 7am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday.

• 8 months later...

Last I heard pay was about £5.80

There was an ad in Sheffield Star a couple of weeks ago recruiting for Freemans. There's a banner hanging outside the building with the recruitment number on - or at least there used to be.