Does anyone work for Freemans in Sheffield?

They work upstairs you can't miss them, they deal with all the post, cheques, payments, orders which can't be processed on accounts, correspondence, offline work.

How long did you work there? Strange you never noticed anyone above you

Ah I know who you're talking about now, never realised that was the name for them. Only worked at weekends, so hardly ever saw anyone working upstairs

• 6 months later...
More questions! How do you find the building from the Attercliffe tram stop?

Its a bit of a hike, and i'm not sure if there is a better way than this, but if you get off at the tram stop (DonValley Stadium/Arena). You will see the Arena on your right, and a playing field belonging to Don valley bowl (I think) on your left. Go down the path to the left of the playing field and follow it right round. It will lead you to a little road which leads onto Attercliffe Road, directly opposite the hotel. Cross over Attercliffe road and then either go left down Amberley Street, or right down Hawke Jenson Street (possibly the shorter option). When you pass the duckpond, there is a little gate to go in to the carpark. the door is a few metres along.

Sorry cant be more precise, but not been on tram to work for ages, I found that the bus was more convenient, and now I have the car!

Good Luck!