Does anyone work for Freemans in Sheffield?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
just wondered? what u think of it if you have /did/do work there

i worked there for about 6 months and i bloody hated it

they time you going to tiolet

on your case for calls per hour if you dint get enough in they had a go and if you get some old dear who takes ages what do you do

the gym and swimming pool and staff shop was great but the rest a nightmare

when i was there dont know if its same now but you had to turn up at least 20 mins before your shift starts to actually get sat down at a pc that worked, on a few occasions i was told off for being late but i wasent ,as i say it was hard to find a station to sit at

HATED IT BORING AS HELL XXXXXXXX

• 1 year later...

Seriously thinking of applying! Anyone know if they're hiring at the moment?

I used to work at Ventura but got fired - now I'm working in Leeds BUT just moved to Chesterfield so now it's a bit of a trek and a drain on finances (only getting 12g's a year)

• 2 weeks later...

Freemans use to be one of the best places to work in the city but dramatically decvlined since 90's. Today not at all nice, huge staff turnover now, conditions poor, trade very bad, so no longer a secure employer. The only busy department is debt recovery and given curren climate a miserable place to be. Word is the company is very vulnerable.