jr@clubvibe

★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★

NICHE VS REFLECTIVE NICHE VS REFLECTIVE NICHE VS REFLECTIVE

THE ULTIMATE SHEFFIELD SOUNDCLASH IS HERE, THE GOD FATHER OF BASSLINE "NICHE" TAKES ON THE MIGHTY REFLECTIVE AT THE NEW HOME OF REFLECTIVE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCHE!!

FRIDAY 8tH JAN 2010 IS THE DATE TO LOCK OFF IN HE DIARY. ITS THE FIRST RAVE OF 2010 SO LETS MAKE THIS ONE TO REMEMBER.

MANY PEOPLE SAID THAT THE TWO NAMES WOULD NEVER MEET BUT MR BAXENDALE HAS MADE THE DREAM COME TRUE, MAKE SURE YOU INVITE ALL YOUR OLD SCHOOL RAVERS TO THIS EVENT !!!!!!!!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★ MAIN ROOM - NICHE ★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★JAMIE DUGGAN

★NEV WRIGHT

★SHAUN BANGER SCOTT

★JAMIE FERGUSON

★LES SKELTON

★MARK SKELTON

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★SIDNEY STREET - REFLECTIVE★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★BIG ANG

★DJ VETERAN

★JON BUCCIERI

★STU-E

★JD SMITH

★STEVE WILSON

FOR INFO PLEASE CALL 01142 753210

CHECK OUT THE NEW NICHE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO ON OTHER NIGHTS

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A Statement from Steve Baxendale,

I now own the name ‘Reflective’ and full copyright of any movements around this; it’s not my fault that Martin Leverton was a bit slow in that department. For any disbelievers, check out the website of the Intellectual Property Office which is an operating name of the Patent Office.

Trade Mark Number: 2524651

ADP Number: 0955735001

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/tm/t-os/t-find/t-find-number?detailsrequested=C&trademark=2524651

The reason I registered the name ‘Reflective’ was to stop amateurs bringing the bassline scene down with their poor events. Stu-E does not need to go sour; we put his name on the flyer as he had asked us for DJ work in the past and we only wanted to elevate his position as a DJ by working with the Niche team, and there’s still a spot for him.

The event on Friday 8th January 2010 at Niche Nightclub will definitely go ahead, I would urge anyone who does not believe this to come and see for yourselves. All current ‘Reflective’ group members will receive free entry (we will have a list of all your names on the door, just bring some ID with you to prove who you are). I am putting the brakes on Plug’s event in February 2010 (unless they contribute all of the door takings to a given charity).

And one final word in regards to the accusations about myself imitating the Plug nightclub, who claim to be the ‘Home of The Bassline’. We created bassline, and others imitated it. Niche’s long, established and instrumental role in the scene is more than proof of this. The TRUE home of bassline has always been, and always will be Sheffield.

Our 27,000 strong members will vote with their feet.

Steve Baxendale

I now own the name ‘Reflective’ and full copyright of any movements around this; it’s not my fault that Martin Leverton was a bit slow in that department. For any disbelievers, check out the website of the Intellectual Property Office which is an operating name of the Patent Office.

etc etc

cheeky monkey!!

;)

Archived