Women who wear burkhas in public in France will be fined

Possibly one of the most pleasant aspects of discussions on SF is that you can be in a proper barny with someone one minute, and you may not agree with the person - but at the end of the day it is just a discussion on a web site, and most of us are not going to go to war over what is said.

The personal insults are a bit un-necessary, but they happen in the heat of the moment.

At the end of the day - you have your views and I have mine. Not a problem for me. I think there are some sensible adults around. So it's back to the Grahame threads for me - cos all that name calling is making me laugh and I need a good laugh.

Repetition of '' at the end of the day ''. :P

That's deviation. ;)

Oi! The title of this thread is not "Have a go at Dragon for his crap English on the Forum." :hihi:

Leave him alone you pack of bullies. :hihi:

Anyone care to discuss the Belgiums (or was it Bulgarians) and Froggies banning the Burkha?

Oi! The title of this thread is not "Have a go at Dragon for his crap English on the Forum." :hihi:

Leave him alone you pack of bullies. :hihi:

Anyone care to discuss the Belgiums (or was it Bulgarians) and Froggies banning the Burkha?

I could tell you were a lady, by the way you moved the dishes, before you p**sed into the sink. :)

I could tell you were a lady, by the way you moved the dishes, before you p**sed into the sink. :)

I'm still a bloke, but thanks for the laugh. And what woman leaves dishes in the sink? She should be sacked, or trained properly. (Now I really am running for a place to hide). :hihi:

Woman fined for wearing a burka in Italy. The husband says he will have to keep her indoors because he can't have other people looking at her. It is in the mail by the way .....

keep her indoors now thats a good idea...it would save old easty a fortune if our lass...didnt get out....but who would do the shopping...i know i'd get tesco to deliver...problem solved...all women should wear the burka..make it law...and not let them out on a sunday...pudding burners..

keep her indoors now thats a good idea...it would save old easty a fortune if our lass...didnt get out....but who would do the shopping...i know i'd get tesco to deliver...problem solved...all women should wear the burka..make it law...and not let them out on a sunday...pudding burners..

That is a disgraceful attitude!! My mother used to get the roast on before she was allowed to go to the pub with me and my Dad and she did the puddings soon as she got back. In those days you could count the number of women in the pub on a Sunday lunch with your thumbs.