Women who wear burkhas in public in France will be fined

The burkhas serve a purpose..a lot of the English females who convert simply because they are desperate for any man certainly need hiding away:D

Misogynistic as well as stupid. Nice!

I know, Halibut... as well as ill informed, and ill-educated... shame...*sigh*

I bet your another happy person to go out with..mates with Wikicat are you.

Youve not seen four lions ? well a tip if you didnt like my humour you certainly ought to keep away from four lions.

chris morris has ALWAYS been tiptoing over the line...but hes actually funny

• 5 years later...

The French banned it in 2010 and in general it seems to have been accepted, I've not read anything about Muslim women leaving France because of the ban, I did hear of a Muslim woman ignoring the ban and having to go to court but don't know what resulted.

The French banned it in 2010 and in general it seems to have been accepted, I've not read anything about Muslim women leaving France because of the ban, I did hear of a Muslim woman ignoring the ban and having to go to court but don't know what resulted.

The sexy girl who got shot by the police in Paris was said to have started to mirror the violence of the prophet after the burkha ban according to her friend.

However, I agree that in general it would be accepted. I think there would be difficulties doing it here though.

Burqa clad drivers are a complete menace in London. It messes up their peripheral vision and causes them to fail to see oncoming traffic and cyclists when pulling out. Personally I'd ban wearing them while driving as they are a menace to other road users.

Burqa clad drivers are a complete menace in London. It messes up their peripheral vision and causes them to fail to see oncoming traffic and cyclists when pulling out. Personally I'd ban wearing them while driving as they are a menace to other road users.

Your evidence for this is?

I know someone with vision in only one eye that drives legally, his peripheral vision is not an issue to dvla so stop spouting your drivel.