Women who wear burkhas in public in France will be fined

How is it the "cheese eating surrender monkeys" pick on an already oppressed sector of society?

How is it acceptable to exchange one alleged form of being dictated to, for another?

If all the Burqa ladies drive around in Panzer tanks the frogs will let them go about their business.

How is it the "cheese eating surrender monkeys" pick on an already oppressed sector of society?

How is it acceptable to exchange one alleged form of being dictated to, for another?

what?

the burka is oppression.

those who wear the burka are being forced to or are making a anti western statement.

good on france, uk next:D

what?

the burka is oppression.

those who wear the burka are being forced to or are making a anti western statement.

good on france, uk next:D

and demanding that women be forced to remove their covering is another form of oppression. Or are you too much of a tit-us to be able to comprehend that?

Really? Where? Women being expected to walk down the street with nothing on their upper half?

Your argument could easily be turned round on itself. For example, most people would probably favour a ban on public nakedness on grounds of taste and decency (i.e. because they would find it offensive). Most people in this country probably find the burkha offensive as well.

Your argument could easily be turned round on itself. For example, most people would probably favour a ban on public nakedness on grounds of taste and decency (i.e. because they would find it offensive). Most people in this country probably find the burkha offensive as well.

In the west, though, milord, so few women actually wear the burqa that it's effects are negligible, surely?

I know of a small number of Muslim women who wear the niqaab when out and about, but again, it's a very small number, and surely too few for folk to get so disproportionately worked up about?

i do find the burka offensive..........why.

i see it as a symbol of oppression.

i see it as an anti western value statement.

i see it as a general security threat.(not just bombs but down to shoplifting)