Women who wear burkhas in public in France will be fined

No good quoting me. I gave up on this thread a while ago and just returned to see whether anything new had been posted. It hasn't. Same old same old.

Same here :hihi:. Can't believe it's still alive. Just let it die already, no-one's going to have an epiphany and change their views.

No good quoting me. I gave up on this thread a while ago and just returned to see whether anything new had been posted. It hasn't. Same old same old.

Me too. I'd got to the point where I was even boring myself so I can't understand why the same old people are still adding to this thread, with the same old rhetoric. After all, how many times can you repeat the same thing? :suspect:

Forgive me, but you dont see the irony in returning solely to post the 'same old rhetoric' about the posting styles of other members, who as far as you know might be enjoying reading the posts of others and contributing responses.

It's not compulsory to take an interest in threads that don't interest you after all.

• 2 months later...
Forgive me, but you dont see the irony in returning solely to post the 'same old rhetoric' about the posting styles of other members, who as far as you know might be enjoying reading the posts of others and contributing responses.

It's not compulsory to take an interest in threads that don't interest you after all.

You got bored with all the other threads you are posting on? Just wondered. We posted on this thread because it was interesting. Then when the same old rubbish was being recycled post after post it became boring and decided not to continue. Then someone decided to involve me back in it - so I responded to them.

I will call you a pratt and you have the right not to respond, but will you exercise that right?