Eating out of date frozen meals

The important question here is not whether Chunkymonkey is still alive but why on earth was he buying ready made sausage and mash? Surely this is one of the most simple things to cook from scratch? i.e. quality sausages of your choice under grill until cooked. Potatoes in boiling salted water until cooked, drain and mash with egg yolk, butter and whole grain mustard. Apply liberal quantities of onion gravy.

jb

The important question here is not whether Chunkymonkey is still alive but why on earth was he buying ready made sausage and mash? Surely this is one of the most simple things to cook from scratch? i.e. quality sausages of your choice under grill until cooked. Potatoes in boiling salted water until cooked, drain and mash with egg yolk, butter and whole grain mustard. Apply liberal quantities of onion gravy.

jb

Due to the credit crunch we're all too busy working to spend time grilling sausages and mashing potatoes you know

jb

You'd probably wanna get the spuds on the boil first, tho ;):hihi:

Archived