Do you drink water out of plastic bottles

• 2 years later...

My parents didn't drink out of plastic bottles. They both died over 30 years ago aged 60.

I drink out of plastic bottles throughout the day and here I am posting on Sheffield Forum....aged 70....;)

My parents didn't drink out of plastic bottles. They both died over 30 years ago aged 60.

I drink out of plastic bottles throughout the day and here I am posting on Sheffield Forum....aged 70....;)

And your point is?Unless we know why and how your parents died relatively young your comment is meaningless.Perhaps both smoked or were in a car crash?

And your point is?Unless we know why and how your parents died relatively young your comment is meaningless.Perhaps both smoked or were in a car crash?

Neither smoked nor drank..ever...Mother-heart.....Dad-pancreatic cancer.

My point is that death happens to us all at some time regardless of whether we drink from a bottle,flute or a beer glass, mug, cup or even a saucer. Do we do everything that it's suggested that we do or not do what we're told we shouldn't.....

Archived