Elvis Presley died on 16 August

hey babe :wave:

didja have a good christmas? :)

one thing that struck me when i saw one of the elvis documentaries - is that he looks like a native american!! :D

that jet black hair, those cheekbones

explains a lot :nod:

Yes thank you Solomon I had a very good Christmas (I spoiled myself really) and a fab. N.Y.E. - what did you do?

I read somewhere that Elvis was originally blonde and dyed his hair black, Lisa Maria was blonde too

Yes thank you Solomon I had a very good Christmas (I spoiled myself really) and a fab. N.Y.E. - what did you do?

I read somewhere that Elvis was originally blonde and dyed his hair black, Lisa Maria was blonde too

Elvis was not exactly blond, but he was definitely more a lightish brown. I heard it was some pomade-y type stuff he used, to slick his hair back, that made it turn so dark.

Have you seen the photos of Lisa Marie, these days, and her lad who's about 16/18 years old?

Talk about the apple not falling far from the tree!!!!

Elvis was not exactly blond, but he was definitely more a lightish brown. I heard it was some pomade-y type stuff he used, to slick his hair back, that made it turn so dark.

Have you seen the photos of Lisa Marie, these days, and her lad who's about 16/18 years old?

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/passtheremote/Lisa_Marie_Presley_elvis.jpeg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/news/091019/benjamin-presley-320.jpg

Her son looks about as much like elvis as my living room chair. Lisa Marie does have a lot of his features

I never really rated him,I was more in the Beatles and Stones era,but I sat and watched the Hawaii concert the other night and thoroughly enjoyed it ,his stage charisma really stands out and I am beginning to understand the attraction he had and his following

I remember watching the Hawaiian concert some years back with a freind of mine who hadn't really expressed any great interest in Elvis previously.

We both sat in admiration of the sheer charisma and energy of the man.

Elvis was Mr.Charisma and that's why he his memory and popularity still prevails today.

He was actually a ginge! he used a hair dye called "Black Velvet" thet's where Alanah Miles got the title of her Elvis tribute song from.

True Lisa does resemble Elvis, the son bears a very slight resemblance, though I maintain the real beauty of the family is Priscilla

True Lisa does resemble Elvis, the son bears a very slight resemblance, though I maintain the real beauty of the family is Priscilla

I personally think she's had a bit too much "work" done, in recent years, and now is beginning to look too artificial, and "pulled" but I agree that, 20 or 30 years ago, she was very pretty.

Lisa Marie definitely has her daddy's eyes and mouth, and her son had inherited them, too.

I know what you mean PT, though red lipstick has never been a favourite look of mine, I thought she looked lovely in the documentary, and also in the films with Leslie Neilson (Naked Gun series)

Oh and I have seen photos of Elvis when he looked blonde, though never ginger - the black hair suited him the best

Archived