Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

Ones I like over this way:

Rajhasthan (Stocksbridge)

Cinnamon Spice (Penistone)

Flouch Balti (Flouch)

Flouch balti is an odd place under the closed Flouch Inn - went for the first time a few weeks ago and it was fantastic.

Need to try these, thanks. I live in Chap and the Jumeirah in Ecclesfield is handy and does a good buffet (can't recall days and times) and some very good dishes. Friendly service as well. The guy who wrote the menu needs a talking to, though.

Used to use the Mogul Room out at Worsbrough but had a couple of poor meals so stopped. May just have been bad luck.

I loved sai nivas. I'm going to have to track the guy down and get him to write down how to make that chicken from the thali meal. On a bright note the Hungry budda moor markets is filling the gap for my lunch time in town treat.

Last year, they were talking about moving to Woodseats to open a new restaurant.

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 10:18 ----------

A first for me tried a different Restaurant went to the front room in hillsborough

Very impressed with the quality of the food so it looks like I've

Found myself a new place to go to.

I completely agree about the quality of the food in the Front Room.

This place in Hillsborough may also be worth checking out: http://twostates.getforge.io/

It was good when it was Arusuvai but always very quiet.