Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

i very much enjoyed the mogul room the two times i have been - not a bargain basement joint, but hardly michelin star prices either - worth it, so long as you aren't a tight fisted who resents paying for anything.

oh hang on, this is the sheffield forum! in that case, i am sure that farm foods sell microwave curry that will suit your needs. ;)

err, no, it's truly awful, it was like re-heated Tesco special bachelor chow. Akbars wins every time, even with those ridiculous nan bread antlers...

are you sure you went to the induz? been going 20 years and in my opinion the best in sheffield.

they must be doing something right to survive at least 20 years and its still in the same familys hands

any body been to Zeenat on attercliffe? the best indian food in sheffied and believe me ive tried just about every indian restaurant in sheff. the food is spot on especially weekend specials! the staff are really friendly and the atmosphere is great. i find that most restaurants, especially in city centre, try to rush you instead of letting you enjoy your evening. Zeenat are more into letting you dine at your own leisure without rushing. like i said the food is absolutely gorgeous!!! the service is great and the restaurant itself is a really nice place to dine in. if you havent tried Zeenat then I really recommend you do :)