Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

I do not or have never worked at zeenat, i in fact work in meadowhall. I am a regular at zeenat and think its a great friendly restaurant and in these present circumstances i think we should try and support our local businesses. i am new on this site as it was recommended by a friend, as im stuck in the house in this weather i thought i would try it out. i kept posting more because my message never appeared so i thought i had done it wrong. so sorry if this has upset you in any way

not upset me at all, you posted in various existing threads not on the same one multiple times,

it just seems strange when somebody joins and there first 4 posts are all about the same place, then the very next day you post the exact same thing again.

i looked to see if any 1 had replied to my post and saw my post was not there so posted again today, i real dont see the problem. out of curiosity wht is your recommended indian restaurant and why?

LETS END THIS CONVERSATION HERE#

MANGLA

simple as that

and if you mention in barnsley

TASTE OF INDIA @ Penistone.........

I THANKYOU !!!!!!!!!!

ive eaten from mangla lots of times and yes the food was lovely, but only had deliveries as the area is bit iffy and since they changed hands its not as nice. i was more on about a good night out.

parked mi BEAMER there - never had a problem

and its not changed hands while ive been going....

somones misinformed you

drink in the Royal oak....

as again...never a problem

DOT JUDGE AN AREA ON ITS LOOKS