Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

i see you have a couple of new usernames carolina!!!!!!

this is supposed to be an impartial view of restaurants not advertising for one that you work at, we are not all stupid you know:loopy:

oh and the zeenat is mediocre at best:gag:

OMG!!! what is it with you people thinking im that sad that i have actually gone and used different user names to post these messages!!! this is first time ive been on for a while and believe me these posts have nothing to do with me!!! just because they mention same restaurant as i did, do you think im the only person to have been to zeenat and actually enjoyed it!! you need to grow up and stop accusing people of things that they havent even done!!!!!!!!

i see you have a couple of new usernames carolina!!!!!!

this is supposed to be an impartial view of restaurants not advertising for one that you work at, we are not all stupid you know:loopy:

oh and the zeenat is mediocre at best:gag:[/QUO

:loopy:as for we are not all stupid does this mean u think im stupid!!! you must be stupid if you think im gna waste my time going on different user names!! and why the hell do people keep thinking i work there???? i never thought that mentioning my favourite indian restaurant would turn into such debate!!!! how ridiculous :confused:

The best indian restaurant in Sheffield has to be the Kashmir on Spital Hill - just down the road from Manglas.

Manglas is very good and worth a visit, but the Kashmir is in a different league - absolutely superb. And don't be out off by the area. I admit it doesn't look much from the outside.

Sure, the cutlery will remind you of the school canteen - If you want a fancy night out or a romantic meal go somewhere else

But the food is simply fabulous - much much better than Nirmals, or butlers. And try the poppabomb! magnificent!!

i see people have got there favourats so any one who want to wright theres down dont be put off by the bullies who think they no it all any body can be new to this site so please fell free and let people know your favouret restaurant

Spell and grammar check inoperable. Its my favouret. :hihi::loopy:

Taste of India on Bradfield Road at Hillsborough is my regular haunt. They have recently added to the menu and extended the wine list. The new menu has a website address on it: http://www.tasteofindiasheffield.co.uk but I'm not sure it's operational yet. Anyway, this restaurant gets my vote.

Was here again yesterday evening and tried the fish tikka from the new menu - it was wonderful, and can predict that it will become one of my regular orders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...