Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

I've only been once, but I found the food at the Moghul Room underspiced at the as a lot of Indian places are now. I haven't found a decent Indian restaurant in Sheffield recently. I want somewhere with flock wallpaper and Bombay Duck!

Anything called 'Contemporary Indian' is an abomination.

We haven't the bombay duck but have a look at us!

http://www.ashoka1967.com

:)

I've only been once, but I found the food at the Moghul Room underspiced at the as a lot of Indian places are now. I haven't found a decent Indian restaurant in Sheffield recently. I want somewhere with flock wallpaper and Bombay Duck!

Anything called 'Contemporary Indian' is an abomination.

I've been a couple of times and thought both were fine but tend to stick the same dishes.

The best curries that I've ever had have been in London, especially Brick Lane, so after having lived in the big smoke for a substantial number of years, everything in Sheffield has paled in comparison somewhat.:(

I still haven't discovered anywhere that does decent Moroccan cuisine, the place that was in West One was dire.